Sunday, June 3, 2007

Femocrats Debate: Who Can Surrender Fastest?

Why in God's name anybody would have watched this slop?

You call that a Presidental debate?

"Bawwwk-bawwwk-bawwwk, praise Allah! raise taxes! plant trees! join the union! eat tofu! and bring our boys home!"

Ladies, they're not boys. They're men.

And Dick Cheney is not afraid to send men into battle.

And if any of these dove-lings steps into the ring with Dick Cheney, he or she is going to get a new one.

And we don't mean a brand new bike.

CHENEY FOR CHIEF!
Let terror know grief.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was getting ready to watch my Red (state) Sox battle the Evil Empire!

The way the game turned out, I might as well have watched the DUMBocRATS.

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about? The (Commie) Red Sox are Taxachussetts liberals!

The Yankees play God Bless America during EVERY seventh-inning stretch!

I don't think the Left Sox do that!

Anonymous said...

This is a political website. Leave baseball out of this. If you want baseball, go to moveon.mlb.

cynstr said...

Hey cheney_chick, I'd like you to meet my Asian uncle, Phuque Yoo.

Anonymous said...

cynstr, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that someone who'd direct profanity at a woman would also be a fan of the Harvard Left Sox.

Good luck in the One-World Series, Mr. Man-On-Manny Ramirez.

At least my team is playing ball, not furthering an agenda.

(And no, joe torre amos, I will not shut up about the greatest pastime in the greatest country on the greatest planet.)